Entrant IT Staffing Solutions
Finding the right IT talent for your projects or business initiatives is essential to the irsuccess. But our team of IT staffing industry experts is ready to step in and make an immediate impact on your bottom line with our extensive network of contract and permanent IT professionals. We provide a full range of information technology staffing services including contract,contract-to-hire and direct hire solutions.
Our key differentiation is the strength of our recruiting team. We hire only the best technical recruiters and we provide continuous training on technical screening strategies, advanced candidate sourcing methods and behavioral interviewing techniques in order to consistently add value to our clients. Our recruiting team is equipped with powerful tools and resources that many of our competitors do not utilize.
If you are seeking experienced technical professionals who can help move your business forward, contact us or read more about our services below.
Our flexible IT staffing solutions include:
- Our core service offering is providing IT staff augmentation services that help our clients execute large-scale technology initiatives. We have proven experience in delivering qualified, reliable IT professionals at an unbeatable value.
- We are the #1 provider of contract IT staffing services for several of the largest companies in the country, and have been awarded supplier of the year honors by several major clients.
- Our team of recruiters and account managers partner with clients to provide the most qualified, reliable IT consultants in locations around the country.
- We provide the talent that technology leaders need to ensure smooth system implementation,enhancement, upgrade and production support initiatives.
- Our capabilities in providing high quality on-demand IT staffing in niche skill areas across the spectrum of information technology has resulted in hundreds of successful projects in several key areas, including application development, software testing, project management, systems engineering, business intelligence,enterprise architecture and security.
Contract- IT Staffing
- When you need specific IT professionals for a particular project or initiative
- Entrant IT can provide the right contract IT professionals to meet your needs.
- Our contract-to-hire service provides a low-risk opportunity for you to augment your permanent IT team
- We will provide experienced IT professionals for a per-determined length of time
- At the end of the contract, choose to bring that IT contractor aboard full-time,or part ways amicably.
Direct Hire– IT Staffing
- Hiring new employees is a resource drain, and understanding the frequent complexities of recruiting IT talent can be overwhelming.
- Entrant IT handle your direct hire IT staffing needs, and we’ll provide you with only the most qualified and experienced professionals.
- We align great companies with great people. Our direct hire and contract to hire recruiting process begins with investing the time to understand your team dynamics, key business priorities, corporate culture, and your vision for the future.
- Our experienced recruiters go above and beyond to identify candidates who have demonstrated character, reliability, technical aptitude and analytical skills that can help you achieve your long-term objectives.
- The referral and networking-based recruiting methodology that we utilize adds value and complements your internal recruiting efforts by providing candidates obtained through non-traditional channels.
- We serve as an extension of your human resources and talent acquisition team by producing candidates who normally would not be available for consideration.
- Our candidate evaluation process includes personal interviews, in-depth reference checks, employment verification, certification verification, criminal, creditand drug testing, salary verification, and technical skill tests.
RPO –Recruitment Process Outsourcing
- Full Life cycle outsourcing – pre screening, interview facilitation & on-boarding
- Enterprise wide Recruitment outsourcing for any skill area
- Event based RPO for customers that experience spikes in their business
- Onsite Recruitment resources available
- Offsite Recruitment resources through the Apex National Recruiting Center
- Recruitment Process enhancement through benchmarking of Key performance Indicators
MSP – Managed Service Provider
- Single point-of-contact and accountability for you, your suppliers, internal staff and consultants to manage the application of IT staffing and resources to meet your team’s needs.
- More effective rate structure to manage costs and recognize savings in average cost-per-consultant.
- Manage contract administration and execution.
- Invoice single supplier--Apex. We handle distribution of payment to vendor pool.
- Use existing partnerships to scrub the marketplace for vendors that can increase productivity and quality of the recruitment pipeline.
- Implement Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) to track performance, Sample KPI’s include: (these will be determined after an initial consult)
- Average Bill Rates by position
- Spend by vendor
- Vendor Scorecard
Companies need to get IT projects executed faster with fewer resources. IT Managers need the best people to get projects done right, but they are busier than ever.
We enable hiring managers to reduce the amount of time spent interviewing candidates so they can focus on managing and mentoring their staff and driving projects to completion.
We are able to technically screen candidates more effectively than our competitors because our recruiting organization is divided into specialized teams.
Our technical competencies include:
- Applications Programming
- Web Development
- Systems Analysis
- Database Administration
- QA/SW Testing
- Mobile Application Development
- Release Management
- Configuration Management
Enterprise Resource Planning
- Human Capital Management
- Supply Chain Management
- Customer Relationship Management
- Financial Management
- Supplier Relationship Management
- Enterprise Architecture Assessment
- Architecture Design
- Product Evaluation and Selection
- EA Governance Strategy
- Implementation Planning
Design and Usability
- User Interface Design
- Heuristic Evaluation
- Information Architecture
- Section 508 Accessibility
- Usability Testing
- UNIX,Linux and Windows Systems Administration
- IP Network Engineering
- Disaster Recovery Planning
- Network Management
- Firewall and Security Engineering
- Help Desk and Desktop Support
- Storage Area Networking
- Enterprise Storage
- Cloud Computing
- Help desk Support
- Desktop Support
- Field Technical Support
- Database Design and Architecture
- Database and Application Migrations
- Replication and High Availability
- Database Development and Performance Tuning
- Backup and Recovery Strategy
- Capacity Planning
- Data Security
Portals and Content Management
- Web Content Management
- Collaboration Management
- Business Process Management
- Document and Records Management
- Digital Asset Management
- Information Rights Management
Business Intelligence and Information Management
- Enterprise Reporting and Analytics
- Score card and Dashboard Development
- ETL and Data Integration
- Data Warehousing
- Business Performance Management
- Master Data and Metadata Management
- Customer Data Integration
- Data Quality and Governance
Business Analysis and Project Management
- Requirements Definition, Analysis and Documentation
- Business Process Analysis and Design
- Project Scope Definition and Project Planning
- Risk Assessment and Risk Management
- Budget Planning, Forecasting and Management
- Resource Management and Vendor Management
- Change Management
- Test Strategy, Test Plan and Test Case Developmen
- Unit,Integration, System and Regression Testing
- Functional and User Acceptance Testing
- Performance,Load and Stress Testing
- Automated Testing Tool Selection and Implementation
Enterprise Application Integration / B2B Integration
- Integration Framework Design
- Custom and Packaged Adapter Implementation
- Business Process Management Integration
- Legacy Application Integration